HC Deb 06 December 1967 vol 755 c300W
59. Mr. Small

asked the Secretary of State for Scotland what specialist centres there are for the treatment of paraplegics.

Mr. Millan

There is a specialist unit at Edenhall Hospital, Musselburgh, and a smaller unit with limited facilities at Philipshill Hospital, Glasgow.