HC Deb 11 April 1967 vol 744 c156W
56. Mr. Dance

asked the Minister of Housing and Local Government whether he will seek to provide special grants to enable local authorities to undertake uneconomic schemes to connect rural areas to mains water supplies and main drainage systems.

Mr. MacColl

Grants may be made for such schemes under the Rural Water Supplies and Sewerage Acts, 1944 to 1965.

Forward to