§ Sir Clive Bossom
asked the Secretary of State for Education and Science how many colleges of advanced technology and colleges of technology included 55W courses in traffic engineering in their curricula in 1965–66; how many are planning to provide such courses in 1966–67; and if he will list these colleges.
§ Mr. Goronwy Roberts
The following colleges provided courses in traffic engineering in 1965–66, and are continuing the courses in 1966–67.
- Battersea College of Technology*.
- Bradford Institute of Technology*.
- Bolton Institute of Technology.
- Brighton College of Technology.
- Coventry Technical College.
- Enfield College of Technology.
- City of Liverpool College of Building.
- Liverpool, Riversdale Technical College.
- Nottingham Regional College of Technology.
- Sunderland Technical College.
- Westminster Technical College.
- Wolverhampton College of Technology.
- *Colleges of Advanced Technology.
There may be other colleges which intend to provide courses in 1966–67 about which the Department does not have information. Traffic engineering is sometimes available as an optional subject in more general courses, e.g. in civil engineering.