§ Mr. Hazell
asked the Minister of Labour what progress has been made with the establishment of the Agricultural, Horticultural and Forestry Industrial Training Board.
§ Mr. Gunter
I have now laid an Order establishing this Board to take effect from 15th August. The following have accepted an invitation to become Members of the Board:
Mr. B. D. Neame, Thomas Neame Limited, Macknade, Faversham, Kent.
- Capt. J. F. Bomford, M.C., J.P., Spring Hill, Nr. Pershore, Worcs.
- Mr. H. S. Burtt, Barn Farm, Rippingale, Bourne, Lines.
- Mr. G. D. Dadsden, Great Southgate Farm, Southgate, Swansea, Glam.
- Mr. D. Goodfellow, N.D.A., C.D.A., East Newton, Arbroath, Angus.
- Mr. R. J. Lennox, Shemore, Luss, By Alexandria, Dunbartonshire.
- Mr. E. M. Owens, J.P., Stepstones Farm, Langford, Nr. Bristol.
- Mr. A. H. H. Ross, C.B.E., The Dowery House, Ford, Midlothian.
- Mr. H. S. Sharpley, Boswell, Louth, Lines.
- Mr. R. W. Watson, National Farmers' Union, Agriculture House, Knightsbridge, London, S.W.1.
- Mr. S. L. Aldous, Agricultural Officer, Transport and General Workers' Union, 12 Burleigh Street, Cambridge.
- Mr. A. E. Calver, J.P., National Union of Agricultural Workers, 8 Cattledyke, Gorefield, Wisbech, Cambs.
- Ald. W. A. J. Case, M.B.E., J.P., National Union of Agricultural Workers, Costers Lane, Bowerchalke, Salisbury, Wilts.
- Mr. J. Grant, Sectional Secretary, Scottish Agriculture and Forestry Section, Transport and General Workers' Union, 24 Park Circus, Glasgow, C.3.
- Mr. T. J. Healy, Transport and General Workers' Union, Transport House, Smith Square, London, S.W.1.
- Mr. D. F. Hodsdon, Assistant General Secretary, National Union of Agricultural Workers, 308 Gray's Inn Road, London, W.C.I.
- Mr. J. Hose, National Union of Agricultural Workers, 56 Holborn Avenue, Sneinton Dale, Nottingham.
- Mr. H. Midgelow, National Union of Agricultural Workers, 11 The Walk, Wainfleet, Skegness, Lines.
- Mr. E. Pill, Education Officer, National Union of Agricultural Workers, 6 Ulverston Road, West Norwood, London, S.E.27.
- Mr. D. B. Bett, N.D.A., C.D.A., Principal, Elmwood Agricultural and Technical College, Cupar, Fife.
- Professor M. M. Cooper, C.B.E., B.Agr.Sc.(N.Z.), B.Litt., Dip.Rur.Econ., F.R.S.E, School of Agriculture, The University, Newcastle upon Tyne, 1
- Mr. D. W. Jones, B.Sc., Principal, Coleg Pencraig, Llangefni, Anglesey.
- Mr. C. P. Milroy, M.A., Chief Education Officer, County Education Office, Shire Hall, Gloucester.
- Mr. R. C. Swan, B.Sc.(Agric), Principal, Hadlow College, Hadlow, Nr. Tonbridge, Kent.
- Mr. P. K. Willmott, N.D.H., Head of Department of Horticulture, Yorkshire (West Riding) Institute of Agriculture, Askham Bryan, York.