HC Deb 20 July 1965 vol 716 c187W
48. Mr. Conlan

asked the Minister of Housing and Local Government if he will give additional assistance to local authorities who are endeavouring to provide suitable dwellings for handicapped persons by making a higher payment in respect of this type of accommodation than that provided for under Section 4(1) of the 1961 Housing Act.

Mr. Mellish

I would refer my hon. Friend to the reply given to the hon. Member for Tynemouth (Dame Irene Ward) on 16th March.

Back to