HC Deb 07 December 1965 vol 722 cc80-1W
Mr. Jackson

asked the Secretary of State for Education and Science what are the names of the members of the Universities Central Council for Admissions; and if any of these members has a special responsibility for considering the problems of overseas students.

Mr. Crosland

The Universities Central Council for Admissions is a body set up by the universities themselves, and I am not responsible for its membership or its procedures. I am sure, however, that the Council will be happy to give my hon. Friend the information he desires.