HC Deb 05 August 1965 vol 717 c454W
Mr. McBride

asked the Secretary of State for Wales what steps he is taking to conclude access agreements under the National Parks and Access to the Countryside Act, 1949; and if he will make a statement.

Mr. Finch

Under this Act, it is for the local planning authorities to consider what additional access to the countryside is needed. My right hon. Friend will be very ready to consider any proposals which they may wish to submit for his approval.