HC Deb 24 November 1964 vol 702 cc153-4W
51. Mrs. Renée Short

asked the Minister of Housing and Local Government what bodies his Department consult before advising local authorities on the use of industrialised building methods.

Mr. Crossman

My Department's Research and Development Group are already in a position to provide local authorities with advice, and for this purpose they have consultations with the Ministry of Public Building and Works, the Building Research Station and the Fire Research Station. It is also in close touch with the National Building Agency which is expanding its work in this field.