HC Deb 20 November 1964 vol 702 cc105-6W
Sir Richard Glyn

asked the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs which foreign countries allow unrestricted entry by British citizens seeking to land with a view to obtaining employment; which countries permit this subject to conditions; what are the conditions imposed in each case; and if he will make a statement.

Mr. George Thomson

Regulations governing entry into and employment in a foreign country are the responsibility of the Government of that country. British citizens seeking information about such regulations would be advised to apply to the diplomatic or consular representatives of the country concerned

Back to