§ Commander Kerans
asked the Civil Lord of the Admiralty if he will name the establishments closed down during 1963 as stated in Command Paper No. 2270, paragraph 82.
§ Mr. Hay
The establishments referred to are :
- Royal Naval Air Station, Abbotsinch.
- Royal Naval Air Station, Machrihanish.
- Royal Naval Barracks, Donibristle.
1962 1960 1956 1950 1945 1919 reassessed on account of 1939–45 War Service 1919 Pre-1919 Number of officers in receipt of retired pay: (i) Total 4,127 5,205 11,301 6,589 16,558 4,332 4,911 12 (ii) Number over 60 29 183 1,418 2,728 9,527 4,213 4,191 12 (iii) Number over 70 — 2 12 134 2,300 2,952 2,864 12
- Royal Marine Training Centre, Ghajn Tuffieha, Malta.
- Royal Naval Victualling Depot, Okehampton.
- Royal Naval Stores Depot, Hebburn-on-Tyne.
- Royal Naval Sub-Cash Office, Woolwich.
- Royal Naval Weapon Equipment Depot, Openshavk.
- Royal Navel Boom Defence Depot, Gosport.
- Royal Naval Dockyard Storage, Devil's Point, Devonport.
- Royal Naval Victualling Cold Stores, Pawla Hill, Mata.
- Royal Naval Stores Oil Fuel Depot, Malta
- Royal Naval Victualling Flour Mill, Vittoriosa Malta.
- Royal Naval Victualling Abbatiou, Marsa, Malta.
- Rifle Range, Ricasoli, Malta.
- Royal Naval Armament Supply Depot, Ta Saliba, Malta.
- Royal Naval Armament Depot, Broughton Moor (used now only for logistic storage for the Federal Republic of Germany).