HC Deb 03 February 1964 vol 688 cc117-8W
Mr. Iremonger

asked the Chancellor of the Exchequer when the overpayment of Income Tax of £1,284 11s. 9d. made in 1960 will be refunded to the taxpayer about whom he has received a communication from the hon. Member for Ilford, North.

Mr. Green

I have written to my hon. Friend explaining why the Inland Revenue do not agree that there has been an overpayment in this case.