HC Deb 14 April 1964 vol 693 cc27-8W
37. Mr. Hale

asked the Minister of Housing and Local Government and Minister for Welsh Affairs what grants are available for the construction by a tenant of an internal water closet in replacement of an outside water closet.

Mr. Corfield

I have written to the hon. Member to explain the circum- stances in which house owners, but not tenants, may obtain grants for improvements which include the provision of an inside water closet.