§ Sir Knox Cunningham
asked the Secretary of State for the Colonies if he will give a list of those countries or territories having a seaboard or islands, other than the British Isles, for which Her Majesty's Government has responsibility.
§ Mr. Sandys
The following is the list of countries or territories having a seaboard or islands for which Her Majesty's Government exercise responsibility through the Colonial Office:
- Aden and the Protectorate of South Arabia, with Kamaran.
- British Antarctic Territory.
- British Guiana.
- British Honduras.
- British Virgin Islands.
- Cayman Islands.
- Falkland Islands (including dependencies of South Georgia and South Sandwich).
- Hong Kong.
- Malta, State of.
- Pitcairn Islands Group.
- St. Christopher-Nevis-Anguilla.
- St. Helena (including dependencies of Ascension Island and Tristan da Cunha).
- St. Lucia.
- St. Vincent.
- Turks and Caicos Islands.
- Western Pacific High Commission (British Solomon Islands Protectorate, Gilbert and Ellice Island Colony, Central and Southern Line Islands and (jointly with France) New Hebrides Condominium).