§ 61. Mr. Swingler
asked the Minister of Education if he will name the school building projects for Newcastle-under-Lyme which he has approved for the next annual building programme, and the projects submitted by the Staffordshire Authority for Newcastle-under-Lyme which he has not approved.
§ Mr. Chataway
My right hon. Friend has included in the 1964–65 programme a new infant school at Roe Lane. He has46W been unable to include the following projects which were also submitted:
- Westlands Girls' Secondary School: replacement.
- Wolstanton Grammar School: extensions.
- Knutton Church of England Junior School: replacement.
- Wolstanton Church of England Junior School: replacement.
- Clayton Roman Catholic Primary School.