HC Deb 01 February 1962 vol 652 cc113-4W
Sir R. Glyn

asked the Minister of Works on what bodies he has regular meetings with the worker and management representatives of industry, including the nationalised industries, and agriculture.

Lord John Hope

I regularly meet representatives of management and workers on my National Consultative Council for the Building and Civil Engineering Industries. The Council meets quarterly and consists of representatives of the Royal Institute of British Architects, the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, the Institution of Civil Engineers, the National Federation of Building Trades Employers, the Scottish National Building Trades Federation (Employers), the Federation of Registered House-Builders, the Federation of Civil Engineering Contractors, the National Federation of Building Trades Operatives, and the Civil Engineering Construction Conciliation Board (Operatives Panel).