§ Mr. Costain
asked the Minister of Housing and Local Government and Minister for Welsh Affairs if he will announce the names of the persons whom he has appointed under Section 9 of the Public Health Act, 1961, to the Building Regulations Advisory Committee.
I have now made the following appointments:
- R. M. Wynne-Edwards, Esq., C.B.E., D.S.O., M.C., M.I.C.E., Director, Constructors John Brown Ltd.
- E. R. Ashill, Esq., O.B.E., M.I.Fire.E., Chief Fire Officer, Hampshire County Council.
- J. M. Austin-Smith, Esq., M.C., T.D., A.A.Dipl., F.R.I.B.A., Senior Partner, Messrs. J. M. Austin-Smith and Partners.
- K. Martin Baxter, Esq., T.D., Dip.T.P.(Manc), A.R.I.B.A., A.M.T.P.I., A.R.I.A.S., Borough Architect, County Borough of Bolton.
- J. Croft, Esq., F.R.S.H., F.I.P.H.E., F.A.P.H.I., formerly Chief Public Health Inspector, London County Council.
- P. T. Dunican, Esq., M.I.Struct.E., Partner, Messrs. Ove Arup and Partners, Consulting Engineers.
- H. Fellows, Esq., A.I.A.S., Chief Building Surveyor, City of Manchester.
- H. E. Gilby, Esq., F.R.I.C.S., M.I.Mun.E., F.R.S.H., M.A.P.H.I., Senior Health Inspector and Surveyor, Hertford Rural District Council.
- C. Kennard, Esq., O.B.E., F.R.I.C.S., F.R.I.B.A., M.I.Struct.E., formerly District Surveyor, London County Council.
- N. Longley, Esq., C.B.E., F.I.O.B., Chairman, James Longley and Company Limited, Building Contractors.
- R. J. Meddings, Esq., Solicitor, Town Clerk, County Borough of Wolverhampton.