HC Deb 07 December 1961 vol 650 c185W
Mr. Oram

asked the Minister of Education by what procedure other than by application to a local authority a youth club can seek help from public funds towards the payment of the salary of a full-time leader or warden.

Sir D. Eccles

There is normally no other procedure. In exceptional circumstances, where a local development or experiment is of national significance, application can be made for a special Ministry grant.