§ 14. Mr. F. Noel-Baker
asked the Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food if he will now announce the names of the members of his Food Standards Committee, and the interests they represent.
§ Mr. Hare
The following are the names of the members of the reconstituted Foods Standards Committee. The reconstitution of the Committee will not take place until the autumn.
- R. Groves, Esq., M.A., B.Sc. (Oxon), F.R.I.C.—Master of Dulwich College.
- Colin S. Dence, Esq., B.A.—Managing Director of Brand and Co. Ltd., a past President of the Food Manufacturers' Federation.
- A. Glover, Esq., O.B.E., M.Sc., F.R.I.C.—Head of Research Department, Co-operative Wholesale Society Ltd.
- E. W. Graham Guest, Esq.—A Director of MacVitties Guest and Co. Ltd. of Edinburgh.
- Professor B. S. Platt, C.M.G., M.Sc., M.B., Ch.B., Ph.D.—Director of the Human Nutrition Research Unit, Medical Research Council.
- R. W. Sutton, Esq., O.B.E., B.Sc., F.R.I.C., F.C.S.—Public Analyst for the County and County Borough of Derby.
- P. McGregor, Esq., B.Sc., F.R.I.C.—Representing the Government Chemist's Department.
- C. A. Adams, Esq., C.B.E., B.Sc., F.R.I.C.—Barrister-at-Law. A past Vice-President of the Society of Public Analysts; Former Assistant-Secretary, Ministry of Food (now retired).
- Mrs. M. Carroll-Marx, M.B.E.—Housewife. Head of the Food Department W.V.S.
- J. A. O'Keefe, Esq., O.B.E., B.Sc., Ll.B.—Head of the Public Control Department of the Middlesex County Council.