§ Mr. C. Royle
asked the Secretary of State for the Colonies if the United Kingdom Government will publish a concise account of the various funds, national and international, public and private, which are open to British Honduras.
§ Mr. Iain Macleod
The following is a list of the various funds and sources of financial and technical assistance open to British Honduras:
- 1. Local Revenues.
- 2. Grant-in-Aid.
- 3. Colonial Development and Welfare funds.
- 4. Local Loans.
- 5. London Market Loans.
- 6. Inter-colonial Loans.
- 7. Exchequer Loans.
- 8. International Bank Loans.
- 9. International Development Association.
- 10. International Finance Corporation.
- 11. United Nations Technical Assistance.
- 12. United States Export-Import Bank.
- 13. United States Development Loan Fund.
- 14. United States Technical Assistance.
- 15. Canadian Technical Assistance.
- 16. United States Foundations.