HC Deb 21 March 1960 vol 620 c11W
Mr. Biggs-Davison

asked the Minister of Health to what extent the National Health Service provides advice about the use of the infertile period to those who need to limit their families.

Mr. Walker-Smith

Advice on contraception where it is needed on medical grounds is available under the National Health Service and includes advice on all methods appropriate to the individual case.