§ 4. Dr. D. Johnson
asked the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster if he will now announce the membership of the Advisory Committee on the Selection of Low-Priced Books for Overseas.
Yes. As announced on 4th September, Mr. A. L. P. Norrington, President of Trinity College, Oxford, has accepted an invitation to serve as Chairman of this Committee.
The other members of the Committee have now been appointed and the following is the list:
- Mr. A. L. P. Norrington, M.A., J.P. (Chairman).
- Sir Basil Blackwell, J.P. Mr. J. Cooper, J.P.
- Professor Lionel Elvin, M. A.
- Professor Michael Grant, C.B.E., M.A.
- Sir Percival Griffiths, C.I.E.
- Sir Cyril Hinshelwood, P.R.S., M.A., D.Sc.
- Mr. M. Hornby.
- Mr. L. R. McColvin, C.B.E., F.L.A.
- Mr. D. H McLachlan, O.B.E.
- Mr. A. P. Pryce-Jones, T.D.
- Sir Stanley Walter Rawson.
- Miss C. V. Wedgwood, C.B.E., F.R.Hist.S.