HC Deb 09 June 1959 vol 606 cc79-80W
55. Mr. Gibson

asked the Minister of Housing and Local Government and Minister for Welsh Affairs if he will make available to the House copies of the circular he has sent to local authorities concerning the proposed changes in building byelaws.

Mr. H. Brooke

I have not sent a circular to local authorities on this subject, but I have sent a letter to the local authority associations, the London County Council and certain other bodies. I will send the hon. Member a copy, and will also place a copy in the Library.

Forward to