HC Deb 02 December 1958 vol 596 cc111-2W
101. Mr. Sorensen

asked the Minister of Housing and Local Government and Minister for Welsh Affairs what housing authorities, when sending periodic statistical information to his Department in respect of house accommodation, include the number of adults and children given temporary accommodation owing to eviction and other causes; and what approximately is the number so accommodated.

Mr. H. Brooke

Local authorities do not send this information to my Department. Temporary accommodation would normally be provided by the welfare authority, not the housing authority.