§ Dr. D. Johnson
asked the Minister of Health if he will specify the bodies and organisations who have been consulted in regard to prospective revisionary legislation in the field of mental health.52W
§ Mr. Walker-Smith
I am considering the views submitted to me by the bodies and organisations listed below:
- Association of Hospital Management Committees.
- Association of Municipal Corporations.
- Association of Psychiatric Social Workers.
- Association of Teachers of the Mentally Handicapped.
- British Medical Association.
- County Councils Association.
- London County Council.
- Magistrates Association.
- Medical Practitioners Union.
- Middlesex County Council.
- National Association for Mental Health.
- National Council for Civil Liberties.
- National Council of Women of Great Britain.
- National Society for Mentally Handicapped Children.
- Regional Hospital Boards.
- Royal College of Physicians.
- Royal Medico-Psychological Association.
- Society of Chief Administrative Mental Health Officers.
- Society of Medical Officers of Health.
- Society of Mental Welfare Officers.
- Standing (Mental Health) Advisory Committee of the Central Health Services Council.
- Teaching Hospitals Association.
- Trades Union Congress.