HC Deb 18 November 1957 vol 578 c6W
65. Mr. Younger

asked the Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs what assistance Her Majesty's Government is giving to the Intergovernmental Committee for European Migration, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees or other agencies for the resettlement of refugees of European origin who are now in Hong Kong, or have applied for transit facilities through Hong Kong.

Mr. Ormsby-Gore

My right hon. and learned Friend is considering this question now with my right hon. Friend the Chancellor of the Exchequer.