HC Deb 09 July 1957 vol 573 c21W
8. Mr. Moody

asked the Minister of Housing and Local Government if he will now make available to the general public Form T which concerns the right of the tenant to give notice to the landlord of the tenant's improvements affecting gross or rateable value.

Mr. Bevins

This form is already on sale to the public at law stationers and the principal booksellers.

Forward to