§ Mr. Llewellyn
asked the Postmaster-General when he will appoint a Welsh Committee to advise on designs for the new national stamp for Wales.
§ Mr. Alport
The Committee has been formed and will be meeting shortly. My hon. Friend may like to know that the members are:
- The most Hon. The Marquess of Anglesey, F.S.A.
- David Bell, Esq, A.R.C.A.
- Alderman H. T. Edwards, J.P.
- R. L. Gapper, Esq., B.Sc., A.R.C.A.
- The right Hon. The Lord Kenyon, J.P., D.L., B.A.
- H. P. Huggill, Esq., M.A., P.R.C.A., A.R.E.
- Dr. T. Alwyn Lloyd, J.P., Hon. L.L.D (Wales), P.P.T.P.I., F.R.I.B.A., F.S.A.
- F. Roper, Esq., A.R.C.A.