§ 94. Mr. Awbery
asked the Secretary of State for the Colonies if he will state the number and names of the representatives from the Federation of Malaya who are coming to London shortly to discuss constitutional reform; and the sections of the community they represent.
§ Mr. Lennox-Boyd
Four representatives of Their Highnesses the Rulers and four representatives of the Alliance will attend a series of talks in London early next year.
The following will represent the Rulers:
- Enche Abdul Aziz bin Haji Abdul Majid, Mentri Besar of Selangor;
- Dato Haji Abdul Wahab bin Toh Muda Abdul Aziz, Mentri Besar of Perak;
- Dato Nik Ahmed Kamil bin Haji Mahmood, formerly Member for Local Government and Housing; and
- Dato Mohamed Seth bin Mohamed Sa'aid, Deputy Mentri Besar of Johore.
The following will represent the Alliance:
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra, Chief Minister and Minister for Home Affairs;
- Colonel H. S. Lee, Minister for Transport;
- Dr. Ismail bin Dato Abdul Rahman, Minister for Natural Resources; and
- Dato Abdul Razak bin Dato Hussein, Minister for Education.