HC Deb 13 December 1955 vol 547 c151W
10. Mr. Hurd

asked the Minister of Housing and Local Government if he will circularise rural district councils, to whom planning powers are delegated, advising them to arrange consultations with the parish councils most closely concerned when considering sites for building development so that as much agreement as possible is reached before a development project is approved.

Mr. Deedes

My right hon. Friend does not think that this is necessary.

Back to