§ Mr. Crouch
asked the Parliamentary Secretary to the Ministry of Works, as representing the Lord President of the Council, who are the present members of the Nature Conservancy.
§ Mr. Bevins
The present membership is as follows:
- A. B. Duncan (Chairman).
- Captain C. R. P. Diver, C.B., C.B.E.
- C. S. Elton, F.R.S.
- E. B. Ford, D.Sc., F.R.S.
- F. Fraser Darling, D.Sc., Ph.D., N.D.A., F.R.S.E.
- Geoffrey de Freitas, M.P.
- Lord Hurcomb, G.C.B., K.B.E.
- Professor R. C. McLean, D.Sc.
- Major Sir Basil H. H. Neven-Spence M.D., F.R.C.P.Ed.,L.L.
- Professor W. H. Pearsall, D.Sc., F.R.S.
- Professor W. J. Pugh, O.B.E., D.Sc., F.R.S.
- Professor P. W. Richards, Sc.D.
- Professor R. Alun Roberts, Ph.d.
- Lord Strang, G.C.B., G.C.M.G., M.B.E.
- Sir William L. Taylor, C.B.E.
- Sir W. Wavell Wakefield, M.P.
- Professor V. C. Wynne-Edwards.