§ The Prime Minister
The Queen has been pleased to approve that the following persons should be appointed members of the Royal Commission to inquire into the law relating to common land in England and Wales:
- Sir William Ivor Jennings, K.B.E, Q.C., Litt.D. (Chairman).
- Mr. Charles Arnold-Baker.
- Mr. Trevor George Corry Evans, O.B.E., F.L.A.S.
- Mr. Charles Murray Floyd, O.B.E., F.R.I.C.S., F.L.A.S.
- Dr. William George Hoskins, Ph.D.
- Mr. Alan Lubbock, F.S.A., J.P., D.L.
- Mr. Ivor Raymond Morris, J.P.
- Mrs. Florence Beatrice Paton, J.P.
- Sir George Lionel Pepler, C.B., P.P.T.P.I., F.R.I.C.S.
- Professor Robert Alun Roberts, Ph.D.
- Sir Robert Donald Scott, and Professor Laurence Dudley Stamp, C.B.E., D.Sc., D.Lit.