HC Deb 13 July 1954 vol 530 c12W
24. Mr. Gibson

asked the Minister of Housing and Local Government whether he will make available to Members copies of the form which landlords are to use for claiming rent increases under the Housing Repairs and Rents Bill: and also copies of the booklet giving advice to tenants, which he proposes to issue.

Mr. Marples

My right hon. Friend will arrange for copies to be placed in the Vote Office for the convenience of hon. Members.

Back to