HC Deb 06 July 1954 vol 529 c159W
118. Mr. Parker

asked the Secretary of State for War what allowances are now available for children of National Service men on call-up.

Mr. J. R. H. Hutchison

Allowances under the Family Allowances Act, 1945, continue to be paid and where financial hardship has resulted from call-up a National Service grant may be paid.