HC Deb 07 December 1954 vol 535 c36W
Lieut.-Colonel Bromley-Davenport

asked the Minister of Housing and Local Government the total amount per annum now being contributed by local authorities towards the cost of providing theatrical entertainment under the provisions of Section 132 of the Local Government Act, 1948.

Mr. Sandys

I regret that this information is not available.