HC Deb 19 November 1953 vol 520 c196W
Mr. Gower

asked the Minister of Health what steps have been taken to employ the services of foreign doctors now domiciled in this country; and if he will make a statement.

Mr. Iain Macleod

Foreign doctors who have secured registration by the General Medical Council and who are domiciled in this country can, and do, take part in the National Health Service on equal terms with their British colleagues.

Forward to