HC Deb 29 July 1952 vol 504 cc107-8W
91. Sir I. Fraser

asked the Minister of Housing and Local Government when he expects to issue the circular containing detailed instructions or guidance for local authorities as to their procedure for selling council houses and shops to tenants.

Mr. Marples

My right hon. Friend proposes to issue the circular on the sale of council houses as soon as the Housing Bill has received the Royal Assent.