HC Deb 14 June 1951 vol 488 cc199-200W
56. Mr. Dye

asked the Minister of Agriculture what travel allowance is paid to the workmen employed by the agricultural executive committees who have to use their cars to travel to work; and what allowance is paid to the foremen and officials under similar circumstances.

Mr. T. Williams

The travel allowances payable to C.A.E.C. manual workers and to officials vary according to circumstances. I am sending my hon. Friend a memorandum on the subject.