HC Deb 04 December 1951 vol 494 cc244-5W
Mr. Turner-Samuels

asked the Minister of Housing and Local Government if he will take powers to restrict the granting of licences to build houses for sale to those people who names are on the local authorities housing registers.

Mr. H. Macmillan

No. I am sending the hon. Member a copy of Circular 73/51 which sets out the conditions under which local authorities may grant licnces.

Forward to