HC Deb 03 April 1951 vol 486 c9W
Mr. Redmayne

asked the Minister of Local Government and Planning if he will send a circular to local authorities recommending that old persons removed from under-occupied houses should be compensated for the full expense incidental both to removal and to the occupation of a new dwelling.

Mr. Dalton

I am sending the hon. Member a copy of a Circular issued to local authorities in April, 1949.