HC Deb 20 March 1950 vol 472 cc93-4W
Mr. Kaberry

asked the Minister of Town and Country Planning if he will make an order under the Town and Country Planning Act to permit a change of user of private house property to that for the purposes of a private school not subject to a development charge.

Mr. Lindgren

A proposal to convert a house into a school is, in my view, sufficiently important to require the permission of the planning authority.