HC Deb 15 December 1950 vol 482 cc224-5W
Sir J. Mellor

asked the Chancellor of the Exchequer if he will identify the regulation which authorises the issue of Form C.V. 121 by the Central Land Board; and why the text of the form has recently been changed.

Mr. Gaitskell

The issue of Form C.V. 121 is authorised by subsections (2), (3) and (4) of Regulation 12 of the Claims for Depreciation of Land Values Regulations 1948, S.I. 1948, No. 902. The text of the form was recently altered in order to make it clear that a claimant who objects to the Central Land Board's valuation may, if he chooses, supply the development value figure only, although the Board prefer that he should give all three figures named in Part II of the form.