HC Deb 21 September 1948 vol 456 c74W
111. Mr. Nicholson

asked the Minister of Town and Country Planning under what authority a person wishing to move a field gate to a position 20 yards farther along the main road is required to fill in the application in quadruplicate and to supply four copies of the site plan.

Mr. King

Applications for planning permission under the Town and Country Planning Act, 1947, have to be made to local planning authorities in accordance with regulations made by my right hon. Friend. Under the present Making of Applications Regulations they may require up to four copies of applications and plans. I am sending the hon. Member a copy of the regulations and of the explanatory circular which accompanied them.