§ Mr. Chetwynd
asked the President of the Board of Trade whether he will publish the full list of the directors of the North-East Trading Estate Co.; and the articles of association.
§ Mr. H. Wilson
I have so far made the following nine appointments to the Board of Directors of this Company, viz.:
- Mr. S. A. Sadler Forster (Chairman).
- Colonel Robert Chapman, C.B., C.M.G., C.B.E., D.S.O., T.D., D.L., J.P.
- Mr. Norman Mascall.
- Alderman J. W. Mitchell, J.P.
- The Rt. Hon. Viscount Ridley, C.B.E., J.P., D.L.
- Brigadier G. H. Walton, C.B.E., T.D.
- Mr. Sam Watson, C.B.E., J.P.
- Mr. Frederick T. Willey, M.P.
- Mr. A. T. S. Zealley, J.P.
I hope to announce the three remaining appointments shortly. I am arranging for a copy of the Articles of Association of the Company to be placed in the Library.