§ Mr. Grenfell
asked the President of the Board of Trade whether he is now in a position to make any statement about the composition of the new Board of Wales and Monmouthshire Estates, Limited.
§ Mr. Wilson
Yes, Sir. I have appointed the following gentlemen to be directors of the Company:
- Mr. E. Brunning, C.B.E.—Chairman.
- Alderman Huw T. Edwards—Vice-Chairman.
- Colonel Sir Gerald T. Bruce, K.C.B.
- Mr. John S. Fulton.
- Mr. George H. Hoare, J.P.
- Mr. W. E. Hopkin, O.B.E.
- Mr. William Jones, C.B.E.
- Mr. Cliff Prothero, J.P.
- Alderman Thomas Waterhouse, C.B.E., J.P.
- Sir Robert Webber, J.P., D.L.
- Councillor George Williams, C.B.E.
- Alderman T. Lloyd Williams, J.P.
The new Articles of Association of the Company provide for a maximum of 12 directors.