§ The Statute of the Netherlands-Indonesian Union shall furthermore contain provisions regarding:
- (a) The safeguarding of the rights of both parties towards one another and the guarantees for the fulfilment of their mutual obligations;
- (b) the mutual exercise of civic rights by Netherlands and Indonesian citizens;
- (c) a regulation containing provisions in case no agreement can be reached by the organs of the Union;
- (d) a regulation of the manner and the conditions of the assistance to be given by the services of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to the United States of Indonesia, as long as the services of the latter are not or insufficiently organised;
- (e) the safeguarding in both parts of the Union of the fundamental human rights and liberties, referred to in the Charter of the United Nations Organisation.