§ 78. Mr. Driberg
asked the Minister of Food if he will now publish the number of officials of his Department who have been connected with the firm of Unilever, with the positions held by them.
§ Mr. Strachey
Complete and accurate information could not be obtained without a disproportionate expenditure of time and labour. Subject to the foregoing, 90 officials on the staff of the Ministry were previously in the employment of Unilever's, and at the present time 12 occupy the following senior positions:
- Director of Oils and Fats.
- Director of Margarine.
- Two Assistant Directors of Oils and Fats.
- Assistant Director of Margarine.
- Assistant Director of Margarine Production.
- Assistant Director of Imported Fats, Oils and Oilseeds.
- Retail Trade Adviser.
- Director of Animal Feeding Stuffs.
- Assistant Director of Cocoa, Chocolate and Sugar Confectionery.
- Representative (Oils and Fats) British Food Mission, North America.
- Representative for Canned Fish, Norway.