§ 131. Sir J. Mellor
asked the Minister of Transport if he will indentify the amounts, specified in Part 1 of the Fourth Schedule of the Transport Bill, which were computed by reference to quotations on the alternative dates specified in Clause 17 of the Bill.
§ Mr. G. R. Strauss
The Securities, the values of which were computed by reference to quotations on the alternative dates specified in Clause 17 of the Bill, are as follow:
- Southern Railway Company—Deferred Ordinary Stock.
- London Midland & Scottish Railway Company —5 per cent. Redeemable Debenture Stick (1952).
- London & Northern Eastern Railway Company —4 per cent. Second Preference Stock; 5 per cent. Preferred Ordinary Stock; Deferred Ordinary Stock.
- London Passenger Transport Board—London Transport 'C' Stock.
- Forth Bridge Railway Company—4 per cent. Guaranteed Stock.
- Mersey Railway Company—Consolidated Ordinary Stock.
- Company of Proprietors of the Birmingham Canal Navigations—Consolidated Stock.
- Grand Union Canal Company—5½ per cent. Perpetual Debenture Stock.
- Leeds and Liverpool Canal Company—Consolidated Ordinary Stock.