§ Flying-Officer Bowden
asked the President of the Board of Trade when the factory premises at St. Saviours Road East, Leicester, owned by Messrs. Willow Dye Works, Ltd., hosiery dyers and finishers, are likely to be derequisitioned and restored to their owners; for what purpose the buildings are now being used; and is he aware that negotiations for derequisitioning commenced in January, 1945.
§ Sir S. Cripps
The present requirements of the owners are being met by restoring to them immediately 5,100 sq. ft. of their works. It is hoped to derequisition the remainder of the premises in a few months time when important Government contracts which are now being undertaken on the premises can be terminated.