§ Mr. Moelwyn Hughes
asked the President of the Board of Education if he will state the names of any committees, advisory councils, or other like bodies under the ægis of his Department on which any Members of either House of Parliament sit, together with the names of those Members.
§ Mr. Ede
Following is the answer:
- Committee on Public Schools—Rt. Rev. The Bishop of London. Professor W. J. Gruffydd, M.P.
- Burnham Committee on the Salaries of Teachers—Mr. F. Messer, M.P.
- Welsh Youth Committee—Mr. J. Griffiths, M.P. Sir William Jenkins, M.P.
- Victoria and Albert Museum Advisory Council—The Duke of Wellington. The Earl of Harewood. The Earl of Ilchester. Lord Harlech.
- Council for the Encouragement of Music and the Arts—Viscount Esher. Lord Keynes. Mrs. Cazalet Keir, M.P.