HC Deb 16 March 1943 vol 387 c1057W
Mr. Ness Edwards

asked the Home Secretary what remedy is available to persons who feel aggrieved by decisions of the Government valuer in regard to requisitioned premises?

Sir K. Wood

I have been asked to reply. Any dispute as to whether any compensation is payable under the Compensation (Defence) Act, 1939, in respect of requisitioned premises or as to the amount of such compensation can under Section 7 of the Act be referred to the General Claims Tribunal set up under Section 8 of the Act.